Saturday, December 31, 2011

Having A Better Life In 2012

You are so fortunate to be alive till now. And you might have known some people who didn't live till this day.

Goals were set by so many, but not all were achieved.

Many things have happened in 2011, which includes the Arab Uprising, Japan's Tsunami and Nuclear leakage, US Debt ceiling issue, IMF's Chief Sexual accusation, Euro Debt crisis, Bin Laden's (reported) death, Gadhafi's Death, McCain's(US former presidential candidate) issues, and so many other global issues, - oh! In Nigeria: BokoHaram bombings and Fuel Subsidy disagreements...

I believe we are all hopeful for change in our life and society. Let's face it, we are not perfect, thus our crave for changes.

Below are some suggestions I believe will help improve our 2012.

  • Love more: Love, my dear friend is a great gift. Love your family, friends, workers and enemies.
  • Dare to improve things around you.
  • Make it a habit of reading books or articles that will challenges you to action.
  • Build a network of experts in your field.
  • Help others solve THEIR OWN PROBLEMS.
  • Learn the "TEACH THYSELF TECHNIQUES"
  • PRACTICE! PRACTICE!! PRACTICE!!!
  • And finally, check out or subscribe to my blog for new posts.

What I've listed if executed will improve your life.


I wrote this (swiftly) using my Blackberry as I was on my way out with my family.

Enjoy a blissful 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments here